Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Are you effing serious, Maxim?!?

Alright look.   I'm a fan of boobs.   The bigger the better.  The realer the better.   I can't believe I'm saying this but why the fuck is Katy Perry #1 on the 2010 Maxim Hot 100??   I love me some Katy Perry because - I don't want to mince words here: she has gigantic real funbags.  And I hear she kisses girls.  But this broad dresses and does makeup like a god damned mental patient.  I imagine having intercourse with her is illegal in most states.

Bad job yet again by the Maxim crew.   I couldn't be more annoyed by this year's list.   A few low-lights:

#55 -  KP's roommate from the sanitarium, Ke$ha.   Really?  So according to Maxim, This is hotter than this, this and this. C'mon.  I'd rather bang the 10,000BC version of Camilla Bella than whatever that is wallowing around on the beach.  But that's not saying much.  (I may have a thing for prehistoric women)

#20 is Olivia Wilde.  Meaning she managed to get 19 points less hot in a shade under a year.   Not sure how that's even possible. 

#s 10, 19 and 22 are 9, 17 and 19 spots too low, respectively.   Any list creator that puts Marisa Miller, Bar Rafaeli, and Mila Kunis outside the top 5 should either be castrated or have their clams sewn shut.   No need for sexual organs if you lack the taste to use them. 

#s ?? - No Jarah Mariano or Jamie Chung, proving once and for all that the Maxim editors are all Korean War vets.

That's all for now.  A bunch of tremendous pics of the birds mentioned above - minus Ke$ha, of course - after the jump.









1 comment:

  1. Dude you're an idiot. Katy dresses like an anime (Japanese animation) girl because she's a big fan of it. Frankly, I think she's freaking hot looking with purple hair and skin tight latex dresses on. You must be gay or something if you think she looks like a mental patient. My only complaint about her is she wears way too much foundation makeup. Closeups show it's just caked on. Otherwise, she's hot as hell.

    ReplyDelete